Sunday, April 3, 2011

Home Cooked Meal

Dad called this morning and invited us over for dinner (or supper, if you prefer).  They made ham and scalloped potatoes, and it was delicious!  I love having home cooked meals that I don't have to cook!!  Laura and Brad and the boys were over too.  I love watching Curtis "interact" with them.  They all did pretty well today.  It's so much better now that Evan and Curtis are older...and Evan isn't trying to use Curtis as a step stool anymore!  :)  :)  Don't worry Laura...I know he wasn't trying to be mean when he did it! 

The only other interesting thing happening is Curtis is figuring out the W sound.  A couple of days ago he was looking out the window, then turned to me and said, "WOW!"  It was such perfect timing.  Watching him say it (or sometimes "Wa") is so funny.  You can see the concentration on his face as he forms his mouth and then says it.  I love it!! 

Off to enjoy the last hour or so of break before crashing for the night.  Here's to hoping I can get my two kiddos (ok, one kid and one adult) up and out the door on time tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment